Connecting to Your Withings Account and Devices
1. After logging into the app you will see a small settings gear in the top right corner of the home screen. Tap on that gear.
2. Once you are in the settings menu select “App & Device Connections” It is the second option from the top.
3. After selecting “App & Device Connections” you will see another menu containing different Applications and devices you can pair with Huddy. To pair your Withings device tap on the Withings option at the bottom of the menu.
4. After selecting Withings, a page will ask you to sign into your Withings account. If you have one proceed to signing in. If you do not you can make an account on the Withings website or by using your Google or Apple account at the top of the screen.
5. Once you have logged into your Withings account it will take you to a screen asking you to authorize Huddy as a partner. Press the icon that says “Allow this app”.
6. After that you see a screen confirming that you are all set and your device has been paired!
7. To confirm that your Withings device has been paired go back to the “App & Device Connections” screen in the settings menu and you will see a small green checkmark next to the Withings icon.