How to Add a Symptom or Condition
- Select the Journal icon from the bottom footer of your Huddy Health home screen. Note: Journal is the second icon from the left.
- Tap the Settings gear on the top right corner of your Journal page.
- A dropdown menu of Trackable information appears.
- Tap the first option, Symptoms and Conditions.
- Tap the blue plus sign in the bottom right corner and select symptoms or conditions.
- On the top of your screen, you will see the prompt: Start typing to search. Begin to type in the symptom or condition you wish to add.
- To add a symptom, locate and tap the desired symptom to add it to your Journal. The app will take you back to the Symptoms and Conditions home screen.
- To add a condition, locate and tap the condition you want to track. Next, boxes will pop up with the symptoms associated with that condition. Check all of the conditions that apply.
- Tap Done at the top right corner of your screen to save your information to your Journal.