How to Customize Your Resources
- Select the Resources icon from the bottom footer of your Huddy Health home screen. Note: The Resources icon is between Journal and Teams.
- You will see your feed of content based on your trackable symptoms and conditions.
- To customize your resources, tap the Settings gear on the top right corner.
- Your tracked symptoms and conditions pop up on a list. The blue-check mark indicates the content you currently receive.
- At the bottom of your list are several View Feeds, which offer content about general health, global health news, and other content based on your conditions, symptoms, or treatments.
- Once you check off the boxes for all of the content you want to receive, tap the Settings gear on the top right corner of your screen. Please allow some time for your resources to update, as it may take some time for the content to become available to you.